I am a full time photographer based in Atlanta. My niche is music photography for press, promo, and packaging. I specialize in location portraiture. While most of my work is done in the music industry, I'll shoot just about anything.
Some things you need to know about me ::
• My brand values are faith, family, and love. I want you to have faith in my abilities, you'll be treated like family, and you will love the results.
• Photo editors - I know your job is always on the (dead)line... we will not drop the ball on your job. Your designers will like me. I promise.
• I strive to get it right in camera, not "fix" it later in PhotoShop.
• There will always be top notch coffee on every shoot.
• Newcastle is a gift from Heaven for all of mankind.
• I love location work but I have a studio and I know how to use it.
• I have a full time studio manager, production coordinator, and hair and makeup artist ready to serve your every need.
• As much as I love shooting, I also love teaching. I travel all around the country teaching the foundations of location lighting.
• I am just a tad bit addicted to Twitter right now. www.twitter.com/zarias
For general inquiries please contact my studio manager, Erik Dixon ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). He'll track me down, give me the details, and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Visit my blog! - www.zarias.com